iCAN Sisters Wing
Our goal is to seek the pleasure of Allah (SWT) by following the teachings of Islam in every sphere of life. Sisters’ wing is a vital part of iCAN family. This wing provides social support and development opportunities to sisters.
With this objective in mind, iCAN has established a women wing to facilitate our sisters. The four-tier methodology of women wing is as follows:
- Invitation: Inviting sisters to become a part of our social support and development framework
- Motivation: Motivating and encouraging sisters in supporting each other and be able to practice their religion freely in Australia and New Zealand while fully complying with the law of land
- Organization: Organization of those sisters who agree to work for this cause in the discipline of iCAN women wing and providing developmental opportunities and leadership positions.
- Education and Training: Offering educational and training opportunities for continuous spiritual, personal, and professional development
To achieve these targets, iCAN is currently organizing the following activities, inshaAllah:
- Social Get together
- Family Picnics
- Islamic Lectures
- Young Muslim Network Australia (Sisters)
- Quran Translation & Tafseer Classes
- Members Training Courses
- Study Circles
- One Dish Parties